Are you interested in product innovation, business growth and enhanced career prospects? Please read on.
Crimson Global have been tasked with sourcing a Business Development Manager for the Houston area.
This global organisation provides rental and sales of capital construction equipment, they also have a parts and services department on both new and used equipment allowing them to be one of the most versatile construction rental businesses in the world.
This top 20 company offers a variety of equipment from heavy construction machinery down to the small tools and consumables needed for everyday work.
For over 60 years this business has continuously progressed through acquisition and product innovation, this method is unlikely to change anytime soon with double digit growth being forecast for 2020.
The successful candidate will have;
- A degree level qualification.
- 5+ years in a sales role within the Construction Rental industry.
- Strong links into the Industrial, Power, Chemicals, Construction and Manufacturing sectors is highly advantageous.
- The ability to grow business from new and existing account base.
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to work autonomously, using your current network to support revenue and account growth plans.
If you feel you are qualified and based in the regions listed above, please send your updated CV to; email@example.com
I look forward to working with you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org