Do you have a Material Handling or Automation background? Do you want to work for a pioneer and leader in autonomous case-handling robotic systems?
Crimson Talent has partnered with a growing robotics organisation currently seeking a Country Manager to join this growing team, where you will be responsible for Italy.
As a Country Manager for this exciting role, you will be responsible for directing the sales and customer service for their country’s territory. You will also be responsible for the growth of profitable market share through direct sales, relationship building, and managing the full P&L for their territory.
The Country Manager will identify sales opportunities to increase market share and drive accountability for results, as well as the following:
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of your market
- Collect and analyses sales information and provides reports and analysis to senior management
- Carries full responsibility for controllable assets and P&L of all sales and customer service activities within the country
- Grow company presence within the country
- Develop and pursue profitable sales leads to achieve planned order intake and profit level
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a high level of comfort in presenting to multi-level contacts, government entities, and large enterprise organizations. To be successful, you must come from a Material Handling or Automation background, with at least 5+ years of sales experience in a relevant industry. Working knowledge of Mobile Robotics is also a plus but not desirable.
Does this sound like you? If you are looking for a new career opportunity then this role could be for you. Please apply to find out more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org