A growing technology company in Manchester is looking to compliment its continued growth, whilst maintaining its family friendly environment, by finding a customer focused, friendly, personable candidate to join a relaxed yet focused service team.
The business work with a variety of organisations, from local operations to global insurers, blue chip retailers and the emergency services and their on-going growth is down to a market leading product, delivered by friendly, customer focused people, operating from a warm and welcoming supply chain unit in Manchester.
The role will be speaking to existing customers about their product to resolve and new problems they have or to arrange installation of new product/solutions, utilising the companies external engineering function and also 3rd party installers.
We’re looking for the customers champion, who can demonstrate a desire to help. You will be faced with sometimes challenging situations where you need to think fast and move as quickly and efficiently as possible, in order to get to a resolution as quickly as possible whilst maintaining a professional and helpful attitude.
The role will involve the below…
- Liaise with both customers and subcontractors
- Book engineers’ jobs in with customers
- Sending confirmation emails for each booking
- Managing engineers’ diaries/workload for each area
- Schedule stock delivery to sites
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Liaise with workshop to raise orders
- Close down spreadsheet from received job sheets on a daily basis
- Matching up of job sheets and delivery notes ready for invoicing
If you would like to be considered for the above position, please forward your CV for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org