We are looking for a passionate individual with experience in software research and development projects to become part of an international company specialising in Warehouse Automation & Intralogistics.
This worldwide organisation operates in more than 100 countries and has over 100 international brands!
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Understand and define the values of a software company within mobile automation.
- Define and achieve long term goals for your team.
- Have a strong involvement in sales, growth and employee achievements.
- Responsible for training, hiring & evaluation of employees.
- Build and maintain and clear path for all software products.
- Develop policies and procedures for software departments.
- Highly experienced in software engineering and development.
- Experienced in managing large teams.
- Be incredibly self-motivated and organised.
- Customer focused and quality orientated.
- Languages: C#, .net standard, .net core, Angular, C++
- Technologies: Entity Framework, AutoFac, SignalR, WebAPI, LINUX RT, ROS
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Gitlab, SAP, Docker, Kybernetes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com