Do you have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a technical sales position? Are you looking to work for a leading business?
Crimson Global Talent is currently searching the UK market for a Field Sales Engineer to join a world leader in power conversion.
Our client has a long history in supplying AC-DC Converters and associated power conversion products across multiple industries. The purpose of this role is to gain market share by working together with approved distribution channel partners, giving them commercial and technical support wherever possible.
We are searching for a self-sufficient, and technical individual able to converse commercially and technically with customers to provide a first-class service.
You should be comfortable and motivated to achieve sales targets, have a tactical and strategic approach to growing business, and importantly you are able to execute the existing European strategy.
What does the role involve?
- Develop close ties with assigned channel partners, providing high levels of support to each branch
- Work with Distributors to grow sales pipeline, revenue and design-wins
- Implement and execute marketing strategies in order to develop new accounts
- Grow Power Integrations’ share within new engineering projects
- Provide detailed customer forecasts and reporting
- Guide the FAE team so that they can effectively achieve their design-win target
- Home based position with regular field-based visits to customers and partners
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a technical sales position
- Strong electronic component (ideally semiconductor) industry knowledge with demonstrable success in growing business
- Knowledge of various topologies used in Power Electronics and SMPS design an advantage
- Educated to Bachelor level in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Autonomous, flexible and driven
- Sales acumen that can be demonstrated in negotiation and communication
- Full driving license is a must
- Fluent in English, German is a plus (written and verbal)
For more information please contact Aden Wiltshire at Crimson Global Talent firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441133608599.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com